Queen of the Night Duvet
The Queen of the Night Duvet is appreciated for its luxurious way of inducing a relaxing sleep not only in the royal chambers of this world. The precious eiderdown is collected from the nests by certified pickers: in this way, manual production commences right at the very first work stage. The covering made from the finest Mako-batiste is the crowning glory of this duvet.
Oeko-Tex Standard 100 & Nomite certified
- Superfine maco batiste, 100% cotton: Maco Cotton is the basis for the finest batiste in different degrees of fineness.
- 100% eiderdown: Eiderdown has always been appreciated as a valuable natural product. Icelandic farmers still gather the incomparably light, soft, and warm eiderdown by hand according to a centuries-old tradition.
- Iceland is nearly touching the Arctic Circle. Europe’s second-largest island nation is only thinly populated. Its untouched, harsh nature is the natural habitat of the Eider ducks.
- Please ventilate regularly and avoid direct sunlight.
- A gentle shake every so often helps distribute the down evenly.
- Avoid using down duvets to sit or lie on for longer periods.
- For long-term storing use the cotton bag and store it in a dry place.
- Clean every 2 – 4 years by following the instructions on the care label.
- Max. washing temperature: 60C
- FROM ICELAND