Hippo Lounge | Boucle
Soft, playful shapes characterize this family of upholstered pieces, the Hippo makes a stylish statement in any interior setting. The Hippo Chair stands on two sturdy legs and a wooden profile connecting the seat and back which in stark contrast to the soft shapes is hard-lined and strong. The Hippo series is influenced by the Hippopotamus mammal drawing upon its barrel-shaped torsos. The characteristic wooden leg profile comes in four different oak finishes; natural, light smoked, dark smoked, and black, and the seat and back come in a variety of upholstery options.
- Legs are available in four different FSC-certified oak finishes
- Water-based lacquer
- Available in a wide variety of fabrics and leathers
- Different upholsteries can have different appearances and some fabrics may wrinkle slightly around the curved seat
- Width: 70 cm
- Depth: 81 cm
- Height: 71 cm
- Seating Height: 41 cm
- Seat: Plywood and Cut Foam
- Backrest: Massive Oak and Cut Foam
- Legs: Massive Oak
FSC certified oak and high-quality boucle from Barnum.
- MADE IN POLAND