Taper Candles | Taupe
Refined greyish-green with brownish overtone.
The exclusive, hand-dyed STOFF Nagel taper candles by Danish Ester & Erik have a long and tapered shape with a cone-shaped bottom to make them fit perfectly in the STOFF Nagel candle holders. The candles do not drip, are self-extinguishing, and burn out slowly and elegantly so that no residues are left in your candle holders.
The package includes 6 candles.
- Made of pure paraffin wax, a pure mineral product cleansed of impure particles.
- Paraffin wax has the smallest carbon footprint and the least environmental impact of all waxes.
- Burning time: 4 hours per candle
- The cotton wicks are made of 100% cotton, which has a lower impact on the indoor climate than traditional wicks, as fewer particles are released.
- Dimensions: H: 29 cm, Ø: 1,3 cm
More from Stoff Nagel
About the maker
Danish STOFF Copenhagen has relaunched the elegant STOFF Nagel candleholder designed by architect Werner Stoff for metalworker Hans Nagel in the 1960s. Nagel got the idea for the candleholder after tumbling into snow at a skiing vacation in the Alps – the three finger-holes in the snow later turned into the triangular shape of STOFF Nagel. The modular candleholders can be combined into beautiful, sculptural constructions that will catch the eye with and without candles.