Introducing Studio, a tribute to the timeless era of the 70s and its expressive aesthetics. Featuring a versatile yet simple system of modules, appearing in limitless options to form numerous settings, shapes, and styles, blending into all sorts of environments. Whether a small living setting or a spacious public site.
Studio is defined by its bold fluted upholstery characteristics inspired by late 70s sofa styles, refined in a contemporary way - giving the series a unique identity. Each module of Studio articulates soft and welcoming lines ideally suited for living, socializing, and relaxing where one can feel totally at ease. The armrest cushion is loose and can be moved and repositioned across the series, balancing the fluted upholstery.
- 360-degree finish, each module can be a stand-alone
- Modules can be reversed to create a two-sided sofa
- Click-Link system connects modules
- Movable armrest cushion
- Soft foam mix for ultimate comfort
- On request available in a classic non-fluted upholstery
- Available in a wide variety of high-quality eco-fabrics or Sørensen Leather
- Depth: 96 cm
- Width: 120 cm
- Height: 70 cm
- Seat Height: 42 cm
Plywood frame, cold cure foam filling and high-quality fabrics.
- MADE IN ITALY
More from NORR11
About the maker
NORR11 is a Danish design brand driven by a vision to bring new perspectives to modern interiors across furniture and lightings. Crafted with honest and natural materials the designs are built-to-last and with commitment to sustainability.