Solid Table Light | Serpentine Marble
Designed by British designer Terence Woodgate, the Solid Table Light offers a pure cylindrical base, crafted from solid fine-polished Serpentine, Nero Marquina, or Carrara marble. This is topped by a hand-blown opal glass shade which is acid-etched inside and out to provide a soft, diffused light.
An integrated, state-of-the-art dimmable LED is controlled by a touch button on the marble base.
As marble is a natural material the hue and veining will vary from piece to piece, ensuring that each light is truly unique.
- Fine-polished Nero Marquina or Carrara marble
- Hand-blown, three-ply, acid-etched, opal glass
- Bead blasted anodized aluminum heat sink to keep the LED cool for long life and performance
- Warm white (3000Kelvin) LED color temperature
- Small dimensions: 227 x 227 x 227mm
- Large dimensions: 310 x 310 x 310mm
- MADE-TO-ORDER: 4-6 WEEKS
More from Case
About the maker
Founded in London in 2006, Case has a simple mission - to make quality, authored products accessible to the mass market. Using modern manufacturing techniques and collaborating with world-renowned, passion-fuelled designers from the start, Case quickly established itself as a brand that does not make you choose between quality and price point.