Man Chaise Lounge | Leather
The Man furniture series references the 1950’s - 1960’s Danish furniture design, a period that was inspired by Bauhaus where simple and clean shapes were in focus. Minimal detailing and stylish clean expression portray this style of design in the Man Series.
- Made of stainless steel frame upholstered with reinforced Canvas.
- The cushions are upholstered with leather or fabrics and filled with foam core covered with fine down filling
- Distinctively modern
- Stainless steel frame made in Denmark and upholstery in Poland
- Width: 82 cm
- Length: 150 cm
- Height: 78 cm
- Seat Height: 34 cm
- Cylinder cushion: D16 x L80 cm
Stainless steel frame fitted with reinforced canvas. Cushions upholstered with high-end eco-conscious leather from Sørensen Leather.
- MADE IN POLAND AND DENMARK