Taper Candles | Taupe
Refined greyish-green with brownish overtone.
Add a touch of luxury to your home with the exclusive STOFF Nagel taper candles by Danish designers Ester & Erik. Hand-dyed and crafted with a long, tapered shape and cone-shaped base, these candles are designed to fit perfectly in the STOFF Nagel candle holders. Enjoy their slow, elegant burn without the hassle of dripping or excess residue. Shop now at our online store and elevate your home's ambiance with these high-quality, self-extinguishing candles.
The package includes 6 candles.
- Made of pure paraffin wax, a pure mineral product cleansed of impure particles.
- Paraffin wax has the smallest carbon footprint and the least environmental impact of all waxes.
- Burning time: 4 hours per candle
- The cotton wicks are made of 100% cotton, which has a lower impact on the indoor climate than traditional wicks, as fewer particles are released.
- Dimensions: H: 29 cm, Ø: 1,3 cm
More from Stoff Nagel
About the maker
Danish STOFF Copenhagen has relaunched the elegant STOFF Nagel candleholder designed by architect Werner Stoff for metalworker Hans Nagel in the 1960s. Nagel got the idea for the candleholder after tumbling into snow at a skiing vacation in the Alps – the three finger-holes in the snow later turned into the triangular shape of STOFF Nagel. The modular candleholders can be combined into beautiful, sculptural constructions that will catch the eye with and without candles.